Bible-lessons training in Thokoza
Amazing Graces (AG) TEAM LEADERS
Amazing Graces trains up leaders in each community to do the various subjects of the AG programme with their groups. They are AG Team Leaders.
Amazing Graces has monthly Team Leader-workshop days in Centurion.
Who is a Team Leader?
God uses people to act as agents to change communities and to advance His kingdom. He uses willing vessels to accomplish His goals. These vessels become leaders. A leader is someone who influences or changes the lives of people around him/her for the better.
If you are willing to be used by God to change your community, you can be an Amazing Graces Team Leader.
AG Team Leader is a volunteer position and has many benefits:
- Have a life with purpose – fulfilling your purpose brings happiness.
- Participate in God’s plan for your own life, your community and country.
- Be a positive role model for others. Have joy in seeing lives changed.
- Experience the favor of God and people.
How to start and run your group
Team Leaders get together a group of people with whom they can share AG subjects on a weekly basis. Groups can be small or big: siblings, family, neighborhood children, friends, church groups, class mates, the elderly…
What AG expects from Team Leaders
- Attend AG Team Leaders training
- Sign up for annual Team leadership (Registration form)
- Form your own group, meet weekly and do AG subjects
- Send monthly reports via whatsapp or email to AG.
What AG will do:
- Provide Team leader training. There is a monthly training workshop in Centurion.
- Equip Team Leaders with AG Curriculum material, such as a Manual, Flipfiles and other relevant material.
- On-going guidance and mentorship.
AG Bible-lessons group with AG Team leader