Amazing Graces has developed a unique, tailor-made Curriculum for South African conditions.
The subjects address the specific challenges of our people and communities. It teaches people how to overcome personal, social and cultural issues by implementing Christian principles.
The content is designed to strengthen the moral fibre of our nation.
Our mission is to empower and equip South Africans from all walks of life with Biblical values, knowledge and skills to transform communities and reconcile our country to God.
- Life-lessons (3 levels, 10 chapters each)
- Moneywise (3 levels, 10 chapters each)
- Food security (2 levels, 10 chapters each)
- Bible-lessons (60 stories: 30 from Old Testament, 30 from New Testament).
- Citizenship in South Africa (1 level, 7 chapters)
Level 1: Personal issues:
- Identity; 2. Bible & Prayer; 3. Faith & Obedience; 4. Suffering; 5. Joy; Family; 7. Dating, marriage, sex; 8. Forgiveness; 9. Choosing Jesus; 10. Changing lives (discipleship).
Level 2: Community Issues:
- Poverty; 2. Xenophobia; 3. Unemployment; 4. Lawlessness; 5. Substance abuse; 6.Prostitution and abortion; 7. Greed and consumerism; 8. Corruption; Dependency and entitlement; 10. Reconciliation.
Level 3: Culture issues:
- Culture and Christianity; 2. Ancestor worship; 3. Witchcraft and idolatry; 4. Syncretism; 5. Prosperity gospel; 6. False religions; 7. Missionaries – living for Christ; 8. Martyrdom – dying for Christ; 9. Spiritual warfare; 10. Preparing for end times.
Level 1: Personal money management (based on Crown Moneymap):
- Ownership; 2.Work; 3. About money; Spending; 5. Debt; 6. Saving; 7. Investing; 8. Giving; 9. Honesty & Integrity; 10. Preparing for business.
Level 2: Doing business
Level 3: Understanding economy.
FOOD SECURITY (based on Foundations for Farming):
Level 1: Food gardens
- Home food gardens; 2. Introduction to vegetable gardening; 3. Crop rotation; 4. Soil and compost; 5. Water harvesting; 6. Maize farming; 7. Poultry farming; 8. Agroforestry (fruit trees); 9. Herbs & medicinal plants; 10. Harvesting and selling.
Level 2: Nutrition
BIBLE-LESSONS in Flipfile-format:
Level 1: Bible stories (30) from Old Testament;
Level 2: Bible stories (30) from New Testament.
CITIZENSHIP IN SOUTH AFRICA
Level 1: 1. Nations and governments; 2. National, provincial and local government; 3. Parliament, cabinet and courts; 4. Elections and the Constitution; 5. Media and civil societies; 6. Ethical leadership; 7. Role of the citizen.